assignments

the

Artists to Research for Comparative Study

Before making this list i had a couple of people in mind that I wanted to do. This list goes from number 1 being very inspirational to 10 being least favorite

1. Vincent van Gogh                                                                                                                           Vincent van Gogh is an artist who lived in the 1800’s. He is very well known for his technicists of his work and the starry night. To be honest i am very i  am very inspired  by his work of art and i love the way he blends things together .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
  2. the smiths                                                                                                                                        the smiths is a band that originated in the united kingdom and was very popular in the 1980s to the late 1980s. I feel like I get easily inspired by the smiths and I feel like a lot of their music has inspired me to do some post on this blog                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
  3. Mac DeMarco                                                                                                                                        Mac DeMarco is a musical artist who decided to play music around the 2010s.                        the reason I put him here is because I feel like he also inspires me a lot by the music h makes and by the things he does too and I really like his album covers because o f how unique they are and how you can recoinage that these album covers are his .                                                                                                                                                                                       
  4. Monet                                                                                                                                                 Monet is an artist who lived in the mid 1800s. He is a painter. the reason i like his work         is because i love the way it reminds me of van gogh but a bit more himself and i love the     way he paints                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
  5. TV girl                                                                                                                                                    TV girl is a band. I love this band for how they do their music but I don’t love them as much as i love the smiths or mc DeMarco.                                                                                                                                                                                       
  6. Vivian Maier                                                                                                                                        Vivian Maier is a film photographer who started taking photos with her very old film cameras. I choose her because i love the way she captures peoples expressions and i love the way she can capture so many emotions in just one photo.                                                                                                                                                                                       
  7. Steve McCurry                                                                                                                                      Steve McCurry is a film photographer just as the same of Vivian would take photos’ and get so much emotion in them . this is the same reason as before to be honest                                                                                                                                                                                        
  8. O. Winston Link                                                                                                                                  O. Winston Link is another film photographer who takes photos of backgrounds and scenery. I adore the way he captures his scenery because it is super inspirational to me and i love his style of work it is super cute and impactful                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
  9. Henrik Purienne                                                                                                                                 He is another film photographer. i choose him because film photographers deserve to be recognized and i love his work not going to lie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
  10. honestly i dont know who to put here because i dont have anyone here but any film photographer is great and look some up ngl

my heart (surrealism)

PHOTOGRAPH ELEMENTS OF ART AND COMPOSITION 

read and write

1.  the aperture: controls the amount of light that goes into the cameras. shutter speed: controls the direction of the exposure. IOS: controls the light of the image
  2. you need to change ISO  is when you go outside or inside
  3. Aperture Priority  lets you control  the aperture and shutter priority lets you choose the shutter speed you want
  4. you can select one either through the camera settings menu or with a button dedicated to it. af mode is  a range as to where the camera is likely to focus on
  5. A wide-angle lens provides a wide field of view and allows you to capture more of the scene in front of view and a telephoto lens has a narrower field of view
  6. the process of removing unrealistic color casts, so that objects which appear white in person are rendered white in your photo
  7. Depth of field is the area of acceptable sharpness in front of and behind the subject which the lens is focused.
  8. Depth of field is the area of acceptable sharpness in front of and behind the subject which the lens is focused. the difference is that one will have everything and the other will have a blurry kind of background
  9. driving mode is just single shooting. metering mode is when the camera controls the exposure
  10. helps you override automatic exposure adjustments your camera makes in situations with uneven light distribution, filters, non-standard processing, or underexposure or overexposure